• Degree in Visual Arts, with a minor in Bande Dessinée, Université du Québec en Outaouais
• Certificate in 3D Animation, Université du Québec à Montréal (2000)
• Course in 3D animation and multimedia, Collège LaSalle, Montréal (1997‐1998)
RESIDENCES, FESTIVALS & EXHIBITIONS
• Comics Blast Artist Residency by Arteles in Finland, resident artist, May 2018
• Contar o Mundo – A reportage em banda desnhada, exhibition at Amadora BD, Portugal, 27
October – 12 November 2017
• Amadora BD: International Comics Festival, Portugal, invited artist, November 2017
• Festival de bande dessinée de Colomiers, France, invited artist and panelist, 2016
• Festival de bande dessinée de Montréal, participant, 2012‐2017
• Toronto Comics and Arts Festival, invited artist and panelist 2011‐2017
• Rendez‐vous de la bande dessinée de Gatineau, participant, 2013‐2015
• Small Press Expo, North Bethesda (USA), invited artist and panelist, 2013
• Salon du livre de l’Outaouais, invited artist and panelist, 2009‐2013
• Expozine, Le salon des fanzines, bandes dessinées et petits éditeurs de Montréal, participant
• Helsinki Comics Festival, Helsinki (Finlande), invited artist and panelist, 2008 & 2012
• Festival de bande‐dessinée de Québec (Salon du livre de Québec), invited artist and panelist,
• 2011 & 2012
• Conférence à l’École Multidisciplinaire de l’Image, panelist, 2007 & 2008
• Festival de la bande dessinée de Cowansville, invited artist and panelist, 2007
• 34ème Festival international d’Angoulême (France), invited artist, 2007
1997‐present / Independent author and visual artist / Artist with a professional practice in comic
books, as well as a recent return to visual arts. Ongoing production of original works of art as well
as activities related to creative development and promotion.
2009‐present / Co‐Publisher of alternative graphic novels / Management of a small‐scale
publishing company, including liaising with artists and printers, design, editing, sales, and
customer service. Promotion of books published and responsible for sharing product
informationduring festivals and on the company’s website and social media.
2010‐2014 / 3D Graphic Artist. Université du Québec en Outaouais, Laboratory of cyberpsychology
Working with a team of professional psychologists and graphic artists to model 3D environments for
the purpose of research and treating patients with troubles such as anxiety.
1995‐1997 / Void Comics Inc.
Management of the administrative and creative departments of a small publishing company, including production, promotion, and sales.